We are currently not accepting new avian patients at this time
Four Corners Veterinary Hospital is one of the Bay Area’s premier pet bird hospitals. Our avian veterinarian is Dr. Becker.
Our patients include pstittacine birds, including parrots, cockatiels and budgerigars; backyard birds, including chickens, quail, geese and ducks; and other pet birds, including doves, finches and canaries.
Our hospital is fully equipped with state of the art equipment for hospitalizing and treating birds. Our nursing staff has considerable experience in handling birds and providing avian nursing care – this ensures that ill and stressed birds are treated with maximum efficiency and with the minimal possible stress.
Our Avian Services Include:
- Wellness, including physical examination, nutrition consultation, and routine blood monitoring
- Clinical pathology (lab testing) services provided by laboratories specializing in avian diagnostic testing; including infectious disease testing, biopsy services, and genetic (DNA) sexing
- Hospitalization in a climate controlled environment, with oxygen if needed
- Diagnostic imaging including high detail Radiography, Ultrasound, and Rigid Endoscopy
- Anesthesia and Surgery
- Microchip implantation
- Grooming: wing triming, nail and beak filing